Sunday, April 16, 2006

Nerd?

Today I took a nerd test. I know I am not supposed to 'waste' time, but I tried it to avoid getting loaded.

I am not 'that' nerd. I still have a little bit of humanness left in me.

Geek....I can be Geek, but I did not take that test. Tommorrow is MIT submission and I havent completed my flowcharts. I also have to complete DS. My prelim is on Thursday, and final practical are about to begin on 25 April.

The weather is muggy and the sound of crusher from neighbouring construction site is forcing me to think destructive and violent. Can't help it.

God, now only last 2-3 months are remaining. I know that you can help me in maintaining my momentum going. I will pray for you, but it will be a little late at night.
Thank you.

Bye.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sudhanshu said...

Are you in MH or your Dad?
My dad was there too sometime.

April 17, 2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Harshad Joshi said...

Yes, I am basically a pure punekar and as far as I remember, my great great great grandfathers grandfather has lived in MH.

So, I can say that I am a Maharashtrian and a proud punekar!

April 17, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Sudhanshu said...

I'm sorry I got a little confused. I was thinking along the lines of Military Hospital. :-)
And yes, Welcome to Pune Bloggers

April 17, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Renu Vyas said...

Was in Pune for a week in Dec..Loved the city..Though we had stayed over in sm hotel at Akurdi and didn't get to see much of Pune..but whatever we saw we loved :)

April 21, 2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Harshad Joshi said...

Pune rocks....! ;)

It needs some special amount of luck before anyone gets a title of 'Pakka Punekar' ;)

You were in Akurdi, that basically means almost 35-40 kms away from major Pune city. You should have been near Camp or JM road or Koregaon Park. Ummm, these places offer a lot of places to chill out and relax.

Again I say, Pune rocks....!

April 22, 2006 1:46 AM  
Blogger Renu Vyas said...

Actually I did visit Koregaon Park and Katraj :)Saw some farm life too @ Vadgaon..was all lovely !

April 23, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Harshad Joshi said...

;)

April 23, 2006 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home