Friday, March 03, 2006

Apologies.

Sorry, I am away from my blogs for quite a while. I also apologize coz, I am discontinuing 'The barren lands of Kurukshetra' till I get upgraded to a new site/blog. Its very demanding story and it needs great amounts of patience and dedication, and unfortunately, I am short on both of them.

Hmm, many incidents occured last two weeks. The 'failed' strike in demand of a thing that never existed , some new shocks of real life, a few surprises, and many trivial facts.
Yesterday, for the first time, I got a call from somebody unknown to me. It was a girl who was searching Nikhil Kaliya, who has got a cell no as similar as mine. Her name is Mugdha(dunno if its real or fake. No idea) and her cell no is 9860330495. I called/smsd two times. The voice sounded like a girl, but to be honestly frank, I dont like this kind of suspense stuph. Why would somebody unknown to you give you a call? And when I called her in the evening, she told me that she was (trying to) find somebody called as Nikhil Kalia. God, damn, this name is unfamiliar. I believe that no one of this kind exists.
Remember, if you get blank calls, emails, or anything suspicious stuff, remember to document it.

Some people never change. Hey, remember, dont be afraid of me. I am neither a saint nor a satan. Its God and Karma who do everything.

Remember the ancient voice that used to say - "You get the fruits of your own Karma."
Just remember it, and continue carrying our work. Nothing else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renu Vyas said...

nice blog :)

March 15, 2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Harshad Joshi said...

Thank You very much.

Your blogs and unending thoughts are very creative. Keep up the good work.

Hope to see you soon.

April 17, 2006 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home